Productions

I've recently started working on a few personal productions; making music, remixing songs, producing videos, etc. I've actually been doing this for quite a while now, but never in any sort of organized manner. From now on i'll be posting up any sort of production I make here and archive it, for you to take a look at. What is here right now is some stuff i've put together quickly, so it might be a little rough around the edges; keep a look out over the next few weeks though as I produce some more professional cuts.

Music
contains links to music i've created. Mostly rap (with explicit lyrics, so watch out!). I'm still working on it so there's not much there yet, but its growing!

Videos
are a number of movie/video productions i've made. Currently only a few in here, but will be increasing very soon.